• Think from outside the box.
• Collapse the box and take a fucking sharp knife to it.
• Leave the house before you find something worth staying in for.
• It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
• Spray the paint sparingly onto the stencil from a distance of 8 inches.
• Be aware that going on a major mission totally drunk out of your head will result in some truly
spectacular artwork and at least one night in the cells.
• When explaining yourself to the Police its worth being as reasonable as possible. Graffiti writers
are not real villains. I am always reminded of this by real villains who consider the idea of breaking
in someplace, not stealing anything and then leaving behind a painting of your name in four foot
high letters the most retarded thing they ever heard of.
• Remember crime against property is not real crime. People look at an oil painting and admire the
use of brushstrokes to convey meaning. People look at a graffiti painting and admire the use of a
drainpipe to gain access.
• The time of getting fame for your name on its own is over. Artwork that is only about wanting to be
famous will never make you famous. Any fame is a by-product of making something that means
something. You don't go to a restaurant and order a meal because you want to have a shit.